Welcome to the official home of:
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
My Lloyd Webber (Download)
1. STARLIGHT EXPRESS from Starlight Express
2. OH WHAT A CIRCUS from Evita
3. THE VAULTS OF HEAVEN from Whistle Down the Wind
4. TELL ME ON A SUNDAY from Tell Me On A Sunday
5. ANYTHING BUT LONELY / WISHING YOU WERE SOMEHOW HERE AGAIN from Aspects of Love & The Phantom of the Opera
6. LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING from Aspects of Love
7. SEVEN FAT COWS (SONG OF THE SWING) from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
8. THE MUSIC OF THE NIGHT from The Phantom of the Opera
9. MEMORY from Cats
10. LOVE NEVER DIES from Love Never Dies
11. MACAVITY…from Cats
12. HIGH FLYING, ADORED from Evita
13. AS IF WE NEVER SAID GOODBYE from Sunset Boulevard
Following on on the success of his previous albums FROM THE FOOTLIGHTS and I’M PLAYING YOUR SONG, Jonathan Roxmouth has once again teamed up with renowned Musical Arranger Bryan Schimmel and Adam Howard of Johannesburg’s Howard Audio for a brand new musical theatre album, “My Lloyd Webber”.
Jonathan is currently playing Pharaoh in his fifth Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT. Most of his career up until now has been built on Lloyd Webber shows namely Munkustrap in CATS (2009), Judas Iscariot in JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR (2011), The Phantom in THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (2012) and Joe Gillis in SUNSET BOULEVARD (2013).
“It just seemed time to revisit some of these shows as well as add a few I haven’t been able to do. It’s an album of dreams realised and dreams to come as well as a few songs that I won’t perform but wanted to record anyway.” he says.
Aside from the fact that Andrew Lloyd Webber’s music is universal, the range of his work covers just about every genre there is. From the raw rock edge of Evita to the sumptuous sound of Phantom, the listener is in for a musical approach like no other. Roxmouth will be backed by 45-piece orchestra and some of the finest backing vocalists currently in South Africa.